Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Newly Released Hippo With Heart - By Tina Goodwin

Good morning crafty friends! I am still playing with the adorable images from the March release. I can't get enough of the animals that Christine released this month!

I used Hippo With Heart for my card. 


I colored Hippo With Heart with Copic markers. 


I loved the star paper that I used on the boy baby card I made so much I wanted to use it with the Hippo With Heart too. I cut the stars out with my Cricut Maker and then went to Pinterest to find a cute sentiment to go with the papers. 


I think I hit the jack pot with the sentiment! 

I highly recommend taking a look at the rest of the Papernest Doll Hippos. They are way too cute! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Hope you have a craftastic day! 

Hugs, 
             Tina DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs