Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Avery with Hot Chocolate - By DT Tina Goodwin

Hi everyone! It's a super cold day here in Palmer, Alaska. Perfect day for a cup of Hot Chocolate. 


When I saw Avery with Hot Chocolate I fell in love! She is a new release from earlier this month. 




I colored Avery with Hot Chocolate with Copic markers...

Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: E49, E29, E25
Clothes: V09, V04, V01, V000
Coffee Cup: E51, E50, R24, BG09, BG57, BG53
Boots: E29, E25, E33


I wanted it to look like snow had fallen so I made snow out of salt and glitter. Then I put Mod Podge where I wanted the snow and then lightly sprinkled the snow mixture. 


The marshmallows, igloo and pine branches were all cut with a Cricut Maker. 




Thank you all for stopping by. Hope you are all warm, cozy and safe wherever you are. 
Hugs,
                 Tina DT 

3 comments:

  1. An adorable image, so prettily colored, and quite a luscious looking mug of cocoa with marshmallows. Makes me want to go fix myself a cuppa!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs