Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Holiday Friends Light Up Card – Featured on Hochanda TV Channel


Hello crafty dolls! It’s Sai here.
Today I have a special project to share with you. This is a light up card I made for The Paper Nest Doll Christmas collection released on Hochanda TV channel which you can watch the full program here.

I used the image called “Holiday Friends” and colored it with distress ink. I decorated the card with some die cuts, ribbon, and rhinestone.

The sentiment tag on the top right corner is the button to light up the reindeer’s red nose (just like Rudolph).

Hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs