Sunday, October 1, 2017

School Girl + Foamiran

Hi crafters! Today I am here sharing my card I made using "School Girl Aver" I just love the glasses and curly long hair!  I colored her with copics and used patterned paper from  Echo Park.

  Copics used: 
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, E13
Hair: E50, E51, E53, E55, E29
Outfit: B21, B23, B26, B29, C1, C5, R22, R24, R29, E44
Glasses: B21, B24, B26

 I also made some foamiran flowers "rose buds" to add to my card.  I have become addicted to making these flowers out of foamiran lately.  Simply punch out your flowers and apply heat. As you apply heat the material begins to curl and is easy to mold.  Then to add color I find it best to use pigment ink.  

I hope everyone enjoyed my post for today and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs