Sunday, August 30, 2015

Softball Ellie

Hi crafters!  Monica here sharing a card I made using Softball Ellie a new release from The Paper Nest Dolls.  This is a perfect stamp for all the young ladies who play softball..even baseball!
I used an embossing folder for the background and print a sentiment using my computer to go along with the image.  
She is colored with copics: E000. E00, E04, E11,
 Pants: B21, B23, B24, B26, Shirt:  R24, R29, Hair: E40, E41, E49




I hope everyone enjoyed my post and be sure to check out all the new images in the store.

1 comment:

  1. What a great card and image for all the baseball moms out there!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs