Saturday, May 17, 2014

Celebrations in Norway today!

Hello everybody! - today we are celebrating the National Day in Norway. This year it`s 200 years since we got our independence and our constitution was written. Many of the norwegians have national costumes, and in each county we have several different types as well. I thought it would be cute to have a Doll stamp in the national costume from my county; Vestfold, so I sent Christine a picture, and asked her if it was possible to make one, and she did!!

I was thrilled, and loved how it turned out! - Hope u like it to!!
(I also include a pic on my sister, mother and me - last year!)

Thank you for watching!
Here is the new stamp - isnt she cute <3

 And here`s my card, I made a CAS card this time:-)

Here`s my Sister, mother and I in our national costumes last year:-)

Hugs Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs