Monday, August 5, 2013

Ice Cream Ellie

Good Morning

Happy Monday everyone, its Karen here and I am very excited to be sharing my first official post as DT member for the Paper Nest Dolls. We have been enjoying gorgeously hot weather here in the UK and so Ice Cream is very welcome at the moment which inspired me to use gorgeous Ice Cream Ellie.

Whats your favourite flavours, mines Chocolate and Strawberry, Mmmm Mmmm very yummy!


And a closer look her ice cream has had the glossy accent treatment



She is coloured with copics, HAIR E53 E51 E50 SKIN E11 E00 E000 R20 R21 PINK RV10 RV00 RV000 BLUE B000 B00 GREY C5 C3 CO 

Oh before I go did you see the new releases for Halloween and Fall yesterday, just too cute I can't wait to have a play with those!

Hope you will pop over and visit my little blog, would love to see you there!
Have a fabulous crafty day!
hugs
Karenxx

6 comments:

  1. Aww, this is so sweet! I love the soft colors and how you added glossy accents to the ice cream, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute lovely pastel shades :) just want to take a lick of that ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg Karen I love the colors that you have used in this..beautiful Job.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs