Friday, June 14, 2013

A Tag with Waiting For My Prince

Hi Crafters, and TGIF! It's Valerie here today, and I'm excited to be switching roles from the Challenge Blog Team over to the Design Blog team! I absolutely loved the challenges, and I'll miss that fun-ness, but here I'll just be able to design based on wherever my creativity takes me that day ;)

Today I'm showing you the adorable Waiting for My Prince image on a double sided tag. And instead of my usual Copic coloring, I combined Copic coloring with the always fun technique - paper piecing.

(sorry for the bit of fuzziness in the pics - we lost my camera last weekend, so I'm using my phone for now, until my new one arrives hopefully this week!)

You can hop over to my blog, ValByDesign, to see all the supplies used on this tag!

Have a wonderful day and weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome tag! Such a cutie. Love all the details. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs