Monday, April 29, 2013

A Rainy Day…

Good morning Paper Doll Fans! Hope your all having a wonderful day! Its Katrina here with you today and I'm sharing one of my all time favourite Paper Doll images - this image is so versatile and I have used it LOADS!! Meet Rainy Day Friends - available from the store!


Are they not just the cutest pair! 
I LOVE them to bits.  This card was made for my cousins little girl for her 6th birthday a couple of days ago! 


When I coloured them up i coloured them a bit like my little ones - i don't quite know why! The image was coloured with copics

x

all the papers and ribbons are from my stash and the flowers from a friend of mine.  You can find more details on this card on my blog :)

Hope you will pop over to the Challenge Blog - some AMAZING entries this week. 

See you again soon 

x

2 comments:

  1. This is darling! I am new to your stamps and I am falling in love with them. Great job on the coloring and card design.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs