Thursday, March 14, 2013

Easter Ellie


Easter is almost here!


Its Loriann for another post for The Paper Nest.
Easter is around the corner, and its early this year, so we need to start creating all the fun bunny stuff.
I was going to do this next month untill I was asked to put it up earlier, so here she is. 




This is Easter Ellie isn't she adorable?
I think so!
The Paper Nest Dolls are just the cutest new stamps, they 
all have personality, there is one, two or more for every theme you can think
of and best of all they are all hand drawn
plus there is more and more coming out every month,
so keep checking here and The Paper Nest StoreBlogFacebook,
for all the new stamps. They come in Digi and in rubber.
Now here's another look at my card.




I did the inside to match as I always do, I just love the colors 
so bright and colorful.  So here is what the inside looks like.




Too cute! I must say!
Now for an up close, see how she just has 
personality? Don't you just want to smile when you 
see her?
I do!




Thankyou for looking, I am working on more cute 
things so keep coming back Here to see.


Supplies List

The Paper Nest Digi stamp
Easter Ellie 
* Cryogen metallic iridescent white paper
* doodlebug design paper
Hello Spring
* Misc. Paper
Glitter Paper (green)
Yellow Paper
* Copics
* atoyu spicac marker
(Clear glitter)
* Stickles (Glam Pink)
* Sixxiz Die & Machine
(flowers) 
* Embossing folder
* Stampin up Punch
(flowers)
* Ribbon   
* Computer
(HP) (wish I had a Mac! lol!)
* Printer
(Kodak 2170)

Here is the copics is used




Thankyou again



2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs