Thursday, February 28, 2013

Got A Boo Boo......??

          OMG, can you say cute? Another little stamp that tugged at my heart strings. BooBoo Bear is simply the cutest {EVER}! I could not resist this one at all.... pick this one up here


          So what do you think? How cute is she {and him}? It really is a simple card but still so adorable. This is an A2 card from Gina K Kraft card stock. Unfortunately I do not know who the supplier is of the patterned paper so if anyone recognizes it don't be afraid to let me know, I like to give credit where credit is due. I used a doily in behind the framed image to give a little texture to the card. The Copic markers I used for this particular image are E000, E00, E11, R20, E51, E53, E55, R39, R46, NO, N1, N3, RV10, RV11, E41, E42, E43, E74, E77 and E79. The "Feel Better" sentiment is from ScrappyMoms. I added 2 red brads for a pop of colour. Faux stitching was added with a Uniball Signa white gel pen.

          Remember the great sale! If you use the code {I love The Paper Nest} in the notes section at The Paper Nest, you can receive 20% off your entire order. This is good until March 31st. So stock up now while you have the chance.

xo Nikki from CreativeJunkeez xo

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs